59 days 'til Christmas!

and the temperature here in HK is dropping each day (or so I believe it is, for I have extremely low cold tolerance)...

That's probably why McCafe has released a new line of winter drinks! Click this link to see their newly-launched "Merry Winterland" drinks!


Gingerbread Latte (Medium - 25HKD)

Quite exotic tasting for a McCafe drink, in my opinion, but it was great for a chilly night. However, ordering a small would probably suffice because I was a bit overwhelmed by the strong nutmeg/ginger flavors by the time I reached the bottom of the cup.

 The gingerbread man froth design is so adorable though!!! The minty mocha drink comes with a snowman design. :) I'm going to try that next time!

Mini Choco "Lava" Cake (add 16HKD to coffee combo)

I didn't expect much when I saw the cake in their freezer. It was an odd color, but deep down inside, I was still hoping it would be moist and gooey. It wasn't. Even small bakeries have better cake consistencies than this...

However, it was quite bitter, so it balanced out the really strong flavors of the coffee I ordered. 



P.S. Sorry it took some time for me to update! School's pretty much in full swing now, and there are no more holidays until the end of the semester! AHHH. I'll try to sneak in a few posts here and there though, especially since many people are asking for HK tips/places to visit this sembreak/Christmas break.


- J

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento