One Dim Sum

My brother and my tita visited me last weekend (just before the whole issue on HK's issue regarding visa requirements for Filipinos surfaced!) and for the first time since I got here, I got my hands on dim sum.

Tita Tet saw the Facebook post of her cooking school teacher with pictures of his top choices for Hong Kong eats, and that's how we found...

ONE DIM SUM! It's a one-star Michelin restaurant, and it's recommended by TripAdvisor!


Take the MTR to Prince Edward and go up Exit A. Walk down the street along the police station and you'll spot the restaurant because of the long queue of people waiting outside. :)) We went on a Sunday morning (around 11am), as per the advice of people on the Internet, but we still had to wait for around half an hour. That says a lot about the quality of the food! :) 


Here's their menu. Pretty reasonably-priced, in my opinion, and definitely worth every penny! 

Our server was very amiable, and he definitely made us feel at home. He checked up on us the moment we arrived and constantly throughout our meal. He ticked the restaurant's must-trys on the order slip to help us out and gave us the English menu (complete with pictures!) 


I think we got too excited while ordering, because our server had to confirm with us if we really wanted 3 orders of siu mai... We did. 

Everybody in the restaurant stared... but who cares! HAHAHA.

These baked pork buns tasted like siopaos in pandesal instead of the white bun. I like them better than the traditional siopao!


I think this picture of siu mai speaks for itself... 

 One Dim Sum
Shop 1 & 2, G/F, Kenwood Mansion, 
15 Playing Field Road Prince Edward.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento